Divorce is generally frightening and confusing. It can throw your life into disarray and simply knowing all the steps you have to take can be overwhelming, let alone truly understanding how your choices will affect your life. That’s where we can help.
Divorce Moxie will work with you, your attorney, and other professionals to develop a plan that meet your needs. Whether your divorce involves legal settlement, mediation or collaboration we can help you get on with your life. Divorce is never pleasant, but we approach it with the goal of creating an innovative solution to your unique situation.
We provide professional advice on aspects of divorce that attorneys are not trained to handle. This includes the personal and economic effect of your decisions. We can help you organize and understand issues surrounding:
- Alternative ways to undertake your divorce, such as mediation or collaboration
- The use of expert witnesses and the role of forensic accounting
- Legal issues and Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs)
- Debt, credit, bankruptcy, and other financial Issues
- Retirement and pension plans
- Social Security and Medicare
- Issues related to child support
- Dividing your home and other property
- Effects on your taxes
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in working together, send me an inquiry and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisors Services through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, a Registered Investment Advisor.
Divorce Moxie and Financial Moxie are not affiliated with Cambridge.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the sate(s) of AZ, CA, TX, CO, IL, IN, MI, NH, NY, PA.
2945 Townsgate Road, Suite 200
Westlake Village, California 91361